Guardian Towers have been on the Fortnite Battle Royale island since Chapter 2 Season 6, but some of the quests are still requiring players to visit them. No one is sure why, but we’re all more than happy to earn some easy XP if we can find where they are.
Visiting a Guardian Tower is easy since there all six original towers are still spread throughout the map. There are six towers in total, making this a quick quest that can be done in moments, regardless of where you start the quest.
Related: All NPC Locations in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8
In the map above, you’ll see each Guardian Tower location marked with a yellow marker.
- Guardian of the Lake: Apollo Island, north of Misty Meadows.
- Guardian of the Woods: On the western half of Weeping Woods.
- Guardian of the Bay: Directly East of the beach at Sweaty Sands.
- Guardian of the Sea: Directly Northwest of Pleasant Park, almost halfway between Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs.
- Guardian of the Fields: Almost exactly halfway between Colossal Crops and Steamy Stacks.
- Guardian of the Mountain: Directly North of Retail Row’s western side.
That’s all you need to know about the Guardian Tower locations!
Don’t forget to check out our Fortnite Homepage for all news, guides, and content about the game!