One quest for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 5 is to place two welcome gifts in Holly Hatchery. Holly Hatchery is a new name for the slightly changed Holly Edges, the town on the western side of the island. In the map below, we have placed markers at all the exact locations where you can place these Welcome Gifts. For further instructions, use the directions below the map.
The easiest way to complete this quest is to go to one of the houses in Holly Hatchery (except the house on the eastern edge) and place the gift at the front door and back door. However, sometimes you have to be more discreet since there might be opponents in the area, so refer to the directions below if you need more detail about the markers above.
- At the base of the tree in the northwest corner of town.
- In the nursery area on the northern edge of town.
- At the front door and back door of the house in the northeast corner of town.
- At the front door and back door of the house on the southern edge of town.
- At the front door and back door of the house on the western edge of town.
- Next to the large plant inside the building in the center of town.
- Next to the fence door near the southwest corner of town.
Once you have placed two of the Welcome Gifts listed above, you have completed the quest! You’re ready to move on to the third Legendary Quest for the week.
If you’d like to use a video guide for this quest, check out the video embedded below!
Did you know we have a cheat sheet for every week of Legendary Quests this season? You can check out the one for this week on our Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 4 Legendary Quests Cheat Sheet!