A lot of the quests in Week 6 involve around cows, which makes perfect sense because we’re dealing with aliens and UFOs. It seems they want to stick with the cliche of abducting cows, but with the help of players, we can help limit this where possible.
One challenge is to Place three Cow Decoys on farms. This can be at Corny Complex or Hayseed Farm, which is beside it. Once you get to either one of the farms, you’ll notice there are blue outlines around these locations. All you need to do is walk up to these outlines and interact with them, and you’ll place a Cow Decoy.
Do this to three of the blue outlines around, and the quest will be completed. Though, there are a limited number of spots, so try to get to this quest as fast as possible.
Here are the other quests for Week 6!
Week 6 Epic Quests
- Collect Bars. 
- Spend Bars. 
- Destroy equipment on top of Abductors. 
- Open chests or ammo boxes in low-gravity areas. 
- Deploy Alien Nanites anywhere other than Holly Hatchery. 
- Destroy Alien trees. 
- Plant saplings at Stumpy Ridge, Fork Knife Food Truck, or FN Radio. 
Week 6 Legendary Quests
- Get Slone’s orders from a Payphone. 
- Place Prepper Supplies in Hayseed’s Farm. 
- Deal damage to opponents in farms. 
- Use an Inflate-A-Bull. 
- Place cow decoys in farms. 
- Damage an alien-driven Saucer. 
Check out our Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 7 Guide – Challenges & Information