The Last One To Leave Treasure Hunt is the only quest you’ll find in Esparanza, the capital and stronghold of Yara. You have to discover the treasure that a mother hid for her children. This mission also lets you unlock the Desert Eagle Pistol in Far Cry 6.
The Last One To Leave Location
- Province – Esparanza
- Region – North-East corner
Find a route to Casa Del Lodo Residences which is loacted next to the Roja Bay. The best way to reach there without any military interfernece is from Lozania. Your objective is to find and activate three switches to open the locked treasure room.
How to complete The Last One To Leave Treasure Hunt
- The three switches / levers are in three different locations as shown in the above picture.
- Pull down the third lever by climbing onto the water tank.
- The second lever is in the house at the far end of the search zone, by the sea. To enter the house, destroy the poison container outside beforehand.
- Finally, for the first house you have to open a secret doorway first to access the lever.
- For that, you have to interact with three items inside the house. The correct order is:
- Radio – turn it on
- TV – turn it on
- Picture of a beach – tilt it
Related: Where to find Cache Money Treasure in Far Cry 6 – Treasure Hunt Guide
- You can also refer the image above for correct sequence.
- The wardrobe will move and reveal a secret room. Go in and pull down the lever.
- Finally, the treasure room is unlocked and you can access the rewards.
The Last One To Leave Treasure Hunt Rewards
- Desert Eagle Pistol
- La Bestia Blanca Rooster – Not part of the Treasure Hunt. You can simply grab it from House number One.
- 1250 Yaran Pesos
- Techmaster Pants Leg Gear
- 150 XP
For more guides, check out Where to find High Supply Treasure in Far Cry 6 – Treasure Hunt Guide on Pro Game Guides.