The Emerald Skull Treasure Hunt is connected to the Oluwas and their magical powers. The Triada Blessings Yaran Story is one of the most rewarding quest in Far Cry 6. But this expansion of it isn’t.
The rewards of this treasure hunt are not “incredible” per se, but you still can do it for fun. Here’s a detailed guide for the same.
The Emerald Skull Quest Location
- Province – El Este
- Region – Conuco
The mission starts from the town of Concepcion. From there, you follow Dr. Halfmain’s trail to Ominosa Cave in the Conuco jungle. As you progress through the treasure hunt, you will reach another cave where you finally find the treasure.
How to complete The Emerald Skull Treasure Hunt
- Climb the waterfall in the jungle to reach the Ominosa Cave.
- You can easily make your way through the cave by grappling until you find an FND soldier’s corpse.
- Grab the green-glowing unlucky skull from her hands.
- This will make a grenade fall, but it will not hurt you.
- The explosion will remove the wooden blockade for you to make your way out.
- Cave 2 will be marked on your map now. Reach the specified location.
- Once inside the second cave, you will find an idol at the blocked entrance.
- Showing the unlucky skull to the idol will unlock a secret passage.
- You will have to kill few crocodiles inside to survive.
Related: Where to find Rising Tide Treasure in Far Cry 6 – Treasure Hunt Guide
- There will be two more idols in the cave which require the unlucky skull.
- The first idol opens reveals the treasure chest while the second opens the path to it.
- Follow the stairs on the right and make your way to the hidden prize.
- The path will have a few booby traps like poison and tripwires, so proceed cautiously.
The Emerald Skull Rewards
- Ida’s War Dance Charm
- 1200 Yaran Pesos
For more quests, check out Where to find Parting Gifts Treasure in Far Cry 6 – Treasure Hunt Guide on Pro Game Guides.