You should definitely complete the Sword-Crossed Lovers Treasure Hunt if you like Launcher Weapons. All you have to do is explore the skull cave and find your way to the treasure, not at all complicated.
Here’s how to complete the quest and unlock the beautiful La Petite Mort Unique Launcher in Far Cry 6.
Sword-crossed Lovers Location
- Province – Valle De Oro
- Region – Barrial
You will find the Treasure Hunt location in the Calavera Cave. It will be marked as a skull shape on your map. There are more than one entrances to the cave (I found two). It can be a bit tricky to access.
I died by falling two times while trying to reach it, but that doesn’t mean you will to. It also doesn’t matter which way you enter. Once inside the cave, all you have to do is find a sunken ship replica.
How to complete the Sword-crossed Lovers Treasure Hunt
- Depending on what entrance you pick, you will have to traverse through a series of stairs and grapples.
- Don’t worry if the quest is not tracking. Once you complete the quest, it will show up in the progression journal.
- Find your way to the ship situated in the heart of the cave.
- Reach the top deck where you’ll find a cannon.
- Interact with it to fire a cannon ball at the rocks.
- This will create an opening to the Unique Weapon treasure chest which you came for.
- Grapple up to chest and grab your weapon & 150 XP reward.
Related: Where to find The Truest Yaran Treasure in Far Cry 6 – Treasure Hunt Guide
La Petite Mort Unique Grenade Launcher Features
- Attachment Mods
- Poison Grenade – Releases a poisonous cloud which may turn enemies on each other. Poison also caches fire quickly.
- Gunslinger – Improves draw and holster speed.
- Press Your Advantage – Improves weapon damage to enemies at low health.
For more Far Cry 6 Unique Weapons, check out Where to find The Long Drop Treasure in Far Cry 6 – Treasure Hunt Guide on Pro Game Guides.