Lost Ark has several different elements to the game that help players achieve tons of rewards and skills. One of these elements is World Bosses. One of the toughest World Bosses you can come across is Sol Grande, a huge robot who can be found on Alteisen Island as highlighted below in red. Being one of the toughest, you will need to have an Item Level of at least 1040 before fighting it. This makes Sol Grande great for players fighting through Tier 2 content in-game.
You will also need to search your in-game calendar for this boss when you’d like to fight to track it down. Since this island is also an Adventure Island, you will need to make sure that it’s open according to the Procyon Compass schedule. This will be the best way to track which World Bosses you’ve fought and which are still left.
How to defeat Sol Grande World Boss in Lost Ark
Sol Grande has several attacks that players will have to be wary about. We’ve listed them all out below:
- Air Strike
- Sol Grande will start spinning around in circles and sending down missiles. If you pay attention to where the missiles are landing, you’ll be able to dodge them.
- Ground and Pound
- Sol Grande will hit the ground with its hands and attack anyone in front of it. Switching to its backside will be the best course of action here.
- Sol Grande will charge directly into a red rectangle area in front of it. Just stay out of the way to avoid getting hurt.
- Sideways Slam
- The boss will slam both of its hands down and leave exploding imprint areas. There’s two areas to watch out for so just stay far away during this attack to avoid double damage.
- Bomb Throw
- Sol Grande will select a random player and throw a bomb at them. Players will just need to keep watch of where the bomb is headed in order to dodge it.
- The boss will make a 360-degree attack and spin around.
For more Lost Ark, check out both Where to find Lullaby Island in Lost Ark and Which classes are gender locked in Lost Ark? only on GameTips.PRO.