In the Rising Tide Treasure Hunt, your objective is to solve a puzzle in order to unlock the secret room’s stash. The quest can be found in southern most part of Yara and grants you a special Unique Weapon as reward.
Here’s how to complete the quest and collect the Camo Quinceanera Unique Rifle in Far Cry 6.
Rising Tide Treasure Location
- Province – El Este
- Region – Sierra Perdida
The area is called Yarabi, a fishing village located South of the Robustas Hills. The place is by the shark infested sea, so beware. Enter the house with the secret room and you will see a series of switches. When pressed in order, they will unlock the stash room.
How to complete the Rising Tide Treasure Hunt
- The order for the switches with leaders’ name written on plaques can be investigated. But we did the work for you if you don’t like to be a detective. Scroll down for the correct order.
- If you want to do the work yourself, go under the house and you’ll se a note with the correct sequence.
- Another way is to locate all five painted boats and take note of the number next to them.
- Press the light switches in the order shown below:
- El Tigre del Mar
- Papi Chulo
- El Lucky
- Roja Victoria
- The treasure is yours now, and the 150 XP of course.
Related: Where to find A Little Birdie Told Me Treasure in Far Cry 6 – Treasure Hunt Guide
Camo Quinceanera Unique Rifle Features
- Attachment Mods
- Soft Target Rounds – Deals heavy damage against unarmored targets.
- Tactical Sight – 3x medium range optic.
- Resolver Laser Pointer – Improves hip fire accuracy.
- Gunslinger – Improves draw and holster speed.
- Preloader – Improves speed of reloading a partially used mag.
For more guides, visit Where to find Passing The Torch Treasure in Far Cry 6 – Treasure Hunt Guide on Pro Game Guides.