Ida’s Triada Relic Treasure Hunt is one of the three segments of the Triada Blessings Yaran Story. It is one of the most important quests in Far Cry 6 as the rewards you receive after completion are mind blowing.
Ida’s Triada Relic Location
- Province — Madrugada
- Region — Lozania
You can the find the La Triada Mural in the aforementioned region. It’s located next to the Dos Monjas Mogote hills and is easily accessible.
Related: Where to find Oku’s Triada Relic in Far Cry 6 – Treasure Hunt Guide
How to complete the Ida’s Triada Relic Treasure Hunt
- Grapple your way up the cliff.
- Climb a series of vines and rocks to reach the cave entrance.
- Grapple down into the cave and proceed with the ziplines.
- You can time your jump in order to catch the next zipline. But don’t worry if you fall down as there are numerous ways.
- There are directional arrows all around which will guide you to the objective.
- After continuous climbing, swinging and grappling, you’ll reach the objective shown in the image below.
- Pick up the Ida Relic and open the chest next to it.
Ida’s Triada Relic Treasure Hunt Rewards
- Ida’s Triada Relic — Put it along with other the two Relics in the Oluwa Cave for more rewards.
- Ida’s Sigil Head Gear
- 150 XP
For more Far Cry 6 guides, visit How to get the Wingsuit in Far Cry 6 on Pro Game Guides.