Anton Castillo’s nephew and FND commander, Jose Castillo, has something amazing hidden in a military storage facility. In Cache Money Treasure Hunt, your job is to get inside the area and grab the special weapon. Here’s how to do this mission and unlock the Sobek Special Unique Sniper Rifle in Far Cry 6.
Cache Money Location in Yara
- Province – Madrugada
- Region – Aguas Lindas
The treasure in located inside Bunker 2 in the Oasis Plains military cantonment area. Obviously, this place is a restricted area and will be heavily guarded. Find you way in by stealthily killing a few guards.
You can also take the sewer route in. Try your best to stay undetected without raising an alarm, else the whole military will be looking for you.
How to complete Cache Money Treasure Hunt
- After executing the few soldiers in the treasure hunt are, head to the roof of the building.
- The access switch to Bunker 2 is shown in the above image.
- The Bunker gates are jammed. It will only open slightly and for a brief moment.
- Once you see the opening, shoot inside it to create an explosion.
- This will blow open the hatch on top of the Bunker.
- Get inside the Bunker and make your way to the office.
- You’ll find a locked cage with a keycard inside it.
- Shoot the lock open and grab the key to officer’s chamber.
- Once inside, press the button behind the desk to open a secret door.
- There it is, there’s your Unique Weapon.
Related: Where to find High Supply Treasure in Far Cry 6 – Treasure Hunt Guide
Sobek Special Unique Sniper Rifle Features
- Attachment Mods
- Blast Rounds – Deals blast damage in an area. Greatly effective against vehicle and bulletproof windshields.
- Large Sniper Scope – 4x to 8x optic.
- Canted Reflex Sight – Side-mounted close-range optic.
- Reload All – Reloading this weapon reloads every other.
- Headshot Supremo – Headshot kills reward bonus Supremo charge.
For another Unique Weapon, check out Where to find Crocodile Tears Treasure in Far Cry 6 – Treasure Hunt Guide on Pro Game Guide.