Golden Seeds are a collectible that players can get from the Erdtree saplings around the map of Elden Ring. This collectible allows players to upgrade their flasks, enabling the player to restore more of their health and FP per swig. Each upgrade will cost more and more Golden Seeds, so players will need to collect a lot, if not all of them.
All Golden Seed locations in Elden Ring
All Limgrave Golden Seeds
Western Limgrave Seeds
- Players will receive one as a keepsake at the start of the game.
- A golden sapling can be found to the right of the road between the gate and Stormveil Castle.
- Roderika will give one to the player when she leaves the Stormhill Shack Site of Grace.
Eastern Limgrave Seed
- A golden sapling can be found just outside the doorway of Fort Haight on its southwestern end. It’ll be near the Pumpkin Head.
- Along the road north of the Mistwood Outskirts Site of Grace.
Weeping Peninsula Seed
- A golden sapling along the way to Castle Mourne on a cliff to the right side of the road.
The Caelid Golden Seed
Caelid Golden Seed
- In Sellia, the Town of Sorcery, players can find a golden sapling on top of the giant staircase at the northern end of town. Just south of the Sellia Backstreets Site of Grace.
- Near the three-way fork in the road south of the Southern Aeonia Swamp Bank Site of Grace.
Dragonbarrow Golden Seed
- A golden sapling can be found along the road south of the Bestial Sanctum.
- Gotten from defeating the Putrid Tree Spirit near the War-Dead Catacombs Site of Grace.
All Liurnia Golden Seeds
Northern Liurnia Seeds
- A golden sapling can be found on the western side of the Academy Gate Town. It’ll be in a marshy area between the broken sections of the old bridge.
- The next one is in Raya Lucaria Academy close to the Water Wheel.
- The last of the Raya Lucaria Academy saplings is on the bridge north of the academy. It’s just south of the East Gate Bridge Trestle Site of Grace.
- Another golden sapling can be found east of the Caria Manor. Follow the river down the ravine to find it near the end.
- In Caria Manor, players can find this sapling just outside of the Manor Upper-Level Site of Grace. It’ll be in the garden with wolves, near a cliffside.
Stormveil Castle Seeds
- A sapling can be found on the outer part of the castle, east of Nepheli Loux.
- The other is dropped by the Root Monster nearest to the Rampart Tower Site of Grace.
All Siofra River Golden Seeds
- Use the portal on the island northeast of the Siofra River Bank Site of Grace. Head towards the pillar to spot the golden sapling on the cliff above. Alternatively, this golden sapling can be found directly east of the Aqueduct-Facing Cliffs Site of Grace at the beginning of the bridge.
- Northwest of the Palace Approach Ledge-Road Site of Grace, players can find this golden sapling on a small island in the middle of the blood lake next to some oversized birds.
- Lastly, a buggy golden sapling can be found hidden behind the Somber Ancient Dragon Smithing Stone on the eastern end of the Mohgwyn Dynasty Mausoleum. This one won’t appear if players have collected the previous one first.
All Ainsel River Golden Seeds
- This golden sapling can be found to the left of the bridge leading up to the Moon of Nokstella. It’s just north of the Nokstella Waterfall Basin.
- Defeat the Ulcerated Tree Spirit boss in the Fringefolk Hero’s Grave for another one.
All Altus Plateau Golden Seeds
Southern Altus Plateau Seeds
- This golden sapling can be found along the road north from the Dectus Elevator. Players can take a left on the fork in the road, it’ll be on the left of the road.
- In the forest south of the large Erdtree, towards Windmill Pastures, players can find this golden sapling on the left side of the road.
Northern Altus Plateau Seeds
- Just northwest of the Minor Erdtree near the center of the map, not far from the Nomadic Warrior’s Cookbook 19 and Wormface.
- This golden sapling can be found across from the Highway Lookout Tower, just on the other side of the road a little southwest.
Leyndell, Royal Capital Golden Seeds
- A golden sapling with two golden seeds can be found just past the stairs leading into the city, nearby the Outer Wall Phantom Tree Site of Grace.
- Up the stairs from the previous sapling, another golden sapling with two seeds can be found in the square past the gargoyle.
All Mt. Gelmir Golden Seeds
- A golden sapling can be found past the volcanic vents north of the Seethewater River Site of Grace. It’ll be to the right of the river.
- Head west from the Ninth Mt. Gelmir Camp Site of Grace and across the outcropping. A golden sapling can be found near where the troll’s body is hanging.
All Mountaintops of the Giants Golden Seeds
Southern Mountaintops of the Giants Seeds
- Follow the road east of the Forbidden Lands Site of Grace, players can find this golden sapling to the right of the road.
- Just east of the Giant-Conquering Hero’s Grave Site of Grace, players can gain another golden seed by defeating the Ulcerated Tree Spirit here.
- Northeast of the Foot of the Forge Site of Grace, players can find this golden sapling.
- Southeast of the Inner Consecrated Snowfield or west of the Consecrated Snowfield Catacombs, players can find this golden sapling at the base of a cliff.
Nothern Mountaintops of the Giants Seeds
- Northeast of the Ancient Snow Valley Ruins Overlook Site of Grace, players can find a golden sapling to the right of the Ruin Golem.
- West of Ordina, Liturgical Town, players can find this golden sapling near the edge of the river.
- In Elphael, Brace of the Haeligtree, players gain this golden seed by defeating the Ulcerated Tree Spirit near the Malenia, Goddess of Rot Site of Grace.
All Crumbling Farm Azula Golden Seeds
- West of the Dragon Temple Altar Site of Grace, players can find this golden sapling near the overlook.
- Northeast of the Lightning Dragon, players can find this golden sapling near Smithing Stone seven.
For more Elden Ring content, be sure to check out How to get Banished Knight Armor in Elden Ring on GameTips.PRO.