Tower of Fantasy players wanting to get their weeklies done as soon as possible or rushing to do some last minute ones are sure to want to know when these weekly challenges reset. Getting points will procure rewards and give players valuable resources that they would normally have to farm in order to obtain. These are the times that weekly challenges reset in Tower of Fantasy.
Weekly Challenges reset time in Tower of Fantasy
Every Monday at 2:10 PT and 5:10 ET, the weekly challenges reset and players can try to get their rewards again. So long as players get 900 of their Weekly Activity Points, they can obtain all their rewards. There is a max of 1000 points that players can get, however, the last 100 points are unnecessary and don’t give any additional rewards. This means that not all of the Weekly Challenges must be completed in order to obtain all the rewards.
Related: How to defeat Robarg in Tower of Fantasy
Are the rewards for the Weekly Challenge worth it in Tower of Fantasy?
The Weekly Challenge Rewards provide the best means of obtaining Season Pass Points to advance in Season Pass and get even more rewards. The Rewards also contain random augment kits, Type II and Type III Chips, Joint Supply Chips, and Dark Crystals. These rewards are the same each week and are a nice bonus to doing everyday things that players will want to accomplish anyway. The Rewards are:
- 150 Weekly Activity – Two random augment kit I, 800 Season Pass points, one Type III chip, one Joint supply chip
- 300 Weekly Activity – 850 Season Pass points, 100 Dark Crystals, one Type II chip
- 450 Weekly Activity – Two random augment kit I, 900 Season Pass points, one Type III chip, one Joint supply chip
- 600 Weekly Activity – 900 Season Pass points, 100 Dark Crystals, one Type II chip
- 750 Weekly Activity – Two random augment kit I, 900 Season Pass points, one Type III chip, one Joint supply chip
- 900 Weekly Activity – 900 Season Pass points, 150 Dark Crystals, one Type II chip
For more Tower of Fantasy guides, check out How to get Quantum Cloak in Tower of Fantasy on GameTips.PRO.