Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 is now in its first week, and players are eager to see what are bonus rewards for this season’s battle pass. There are five pages in the bonus rewards for this season, and three of them remain undisclosed.
According to the timer on the battle pass, the remaining bonus rewards for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 will arrive by Dec. 16, 2021. However, The Foundation outfit is scheduled to arrive 55 days later, along with another page of bonus rewards.
Related: All Rift locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1?
- Lt. John Llama (classic): 25 battle stars
- Ronin (Emerald): 30 battle stars
- Harlowe (Future Frost): 20 battle stars
- Spider-Man (Banner Icon): 10 battle stars
- Deep Future (wrap): 10 battle stars
- Shanta (Headdress): 15 battle stars
- Haven (Midnight): 20 battle stars
- Gumbo (Sour): 25 battle stars
- Harlowe (Helmet): 10 battle stars
- Spider-Man (Future Foundation outfit): 30 battle stars
The first two pages of the bonus rewards contain the following cosmetic items. Players can unlock these by reaching level 90 and above this season. Rewards from page three to page five will be revealed by next week, so players have to keep grinding the game to acquire more battle stars this season!
Wondering how to complete the new Delta-One Quests in Fortnite? Here is where you can find COG Tags in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1