With games like Diablo Immortal and Raid: Shadow Legends bridging the gap between PC and mobile devices, many gamers are wondering what platforms Cookie Run Kingdom is available on. When it comes to buying games or downloading free ones, knowing isn’t half the battle, it’s all of it. While Cookie Run: Kingdom is a mobile game, it may not necessarily be restricted to mobile devices.
Platforms Cookie Run Kingdom is available on
IOS and Android
Naturally, since Cookie Run Kingdom is a mobile game, it has to be available on the two most popular lines of mobile devices. Since launch, the game has been doing very well on both IOS and Android, so expect the game and future installments to stay on phones.
Whether or not Cookie Run Kingdom is available on PC is a bit of a trick question. It is true that there is no way to download the game directly to your PC. However, it is still playable on PC given you find an emulator that can run it.
Running Cookie Run Kingdom on PC
While there are several ways to emulate the game on PC, Bluestacks is a highly used and trusted source for emulating android games. Follow the steps below to download Bluestacks and play Cookie Run Kingdom on PC:
- Head over to the Bluestacks website to download Bluestacks.
- Sign into Google to access the play store.
- Use the search bar in the top right corner to search “Cookie Run Kingdom.”
- When you find Cookie Run Kingdom, click on it and install it.
- If it refuses to install, you’ll need to sign into Google to install it.
- Find the Cookie Run Kingdom icon on the home screen and start the game!
Now you should be able to play Cookie Run Kingdom on your phone and at your desk, allowing you to grind extra hard to beat the dreaded level 12-30.
Want more sweet cookie information? Take a look at the Best Oyster Cookie Toppings build in Cookie Run Kingdom and What are Radiant Shards in Cookie Run Kingdom? Uses and How To Get from GameTips.PRO!