It’s no surprise that Tiktok found its way into streaming, especially with how popular the app has become. The app makes it extremely easy to stream your content, and if you’re looking to make a paycheck, then you should look into diamonds.
Diamonds are an intrested feature that allows users to help their favorite creators earn money. The more popular your video is and the more virtual gifts you receive while streaming, the more diamonds you can make. Keep in mind that Tiktok does take 50% of the profit from gifts though.
Related: How to set up Tiktok LIVE Studio streaming software
Here’s a breakdown of Diamond Worth:
- 200 Diamonds is $1.
- You get half of the cost of every gift your viewers send you.
- Tiktok users use a currency called coins, 100 coins cost $1.
- It takes two coins to make a Diamond, due to the 50% cut Tik Tok takes.
While the profit-sharing may be a bit confusing at first, you should only concentrate on the diamonds that are showing up in your account after every stream instead of trying to tally all the gifts up during your streaming. You can check your Diamond balance at any time by selecting live gifts.
If you want to withdraw your profits:
- Go to your wallet
- Then click on your income.
- Once there, you can choose to send the money to your Paypal account.
For more information on LIVE Studio and TikTok, you can check back here at Pro Game Guides.