Khorne is arguably the most ferocious and powerful of the four Chaos Gods in Total War: Warhammer III. The Daemon followers of the Blood God wander the world, seeking and harvesting enemy souls to feed their deity. Here’s the full Khorne roster and faction in Warhammer 3.
- Skarbrand – Once the greatest of all Daemons, Skarbrand was cursed by Khorne following which he was consumed by rage and hatred. He leads Khorne’s army as its legendary lord.
- Exalted Bloodthirster – These monsters are the mightiest and deadliest of all Daemons.
- Herald of Khorne – The Heralds slaughter their enemies on the battlefield with their ever-growing power.
- Cultist of Khorne – These secretive creatures are responsible for spreading the ways of the Dark Lord and his dark powers.
- Bloodreaper – Their power grows after killing each enemy. This makes them the deadliest rank in the endgame of the battle.
Khorne Cavalry and Chariots
- Gorebeast Chariots of Khorne – This Khorne vehicle is pulled by the massive, high-temper, and vicious Gorebeast.
- Bloodcrushers of Khorne – These creatures lead the charge during battle and can break the strongest of the enemy’s defenses.
- Skullcrushers of Khorne – Covered in metal sheets, Skullcrushers stampede towards the enemy lines.
- Chaos Warriors of Khorne
- Bloodletters of Khorne
- Exalted Bloodletters of Khorne
Related: Total War: Warhammer 3 Slaanesh Roster
Khorne Monsters and Beasts
- Chaos Warhounds
- Chaos Furies of Khorne
- Flesh Hounds of Khorne
- Spawn of Khorne
- Minotaurs of Khorne
- Soul Grinder of Khorne
Khorne Artillery and War Machines
- Blood Shrine of Khorne
- Skull Cannon
You can read the complete details on all the Khorne Daemons on Total War blog.
Stay tuned to Pro Game Guides for more on Total War: Warhammer 3. In the meantime, head over to our article on – Do you need to own Total War: Warhammer 1 and 2 on the same platform to play Immortal Empires in 3?