Our Hearthstone Battle of the Bans Decks post features a bunch of card options that will help you win some games inside of this new Tavern Brawl! We will be displaying some of the best four card combos you can find. This is a Wild Brawl, so all of your cards are available to you.
This is a brand new Tavern Brawl, so it will be interesting to see what kind of card combinations we’ll get to see. We’ve had brawls in the past that have occasionally been like this, but the wrinkle this time is that your opponent will be able to take away one of your card options.
Battle of the Bans Description
Pick four cards. Your opponent will BAN one of them, then we’ll make you a deck full of the cards remaining.
Some cards are banned from being added to a deck at all, here’s a current list of the ones we know about:
More Great Hearthstone Content
- New Hearthstone Duels game mode releasing with next expansion!
- Hearthstone Darkmoon Faire Expansion announced!
- Possible Hearthstone Darkmoon Faire expansion teased!
- Hearthstone 18.2 Patch – New Battlegrounds Heroes and Card Balance Updates
- Best Hearthstone Scholomance Academy Decks – Top Meta Decks!
Battle of the Bans Decks
We’ll be adding more decks throughout the day, let us know if you have any sweet combinations in the comments.
Holy Wrath Paladin
Updated: Mech Hunter
Discard Warlock V2 (Source)
Spell Priest (Source)
Discard Warlock (Source)