Lurking in the dark, a creature waits for you off the pier at Pilgrim’s Passage in Cult of Lamb. Should you give them a large fish, they will reward you with a piece of a Holy Talisman. Below, we cover how you can get your hands on more pieces and what they do.
How to get Holy Talisman Pieces in Cult of the Lamb
Holy Talisman pieces can be obtained by accomplishing side quests for some NPCs. You’ll receive a piece of a Holy Talisman for giving any Fisherman a fish that’s part of their quest. You can also get pieces from Sozo in Spore Grotto or by traveling to Plimbo in Smuggler’s Sanctuary and giving them an Eye of the Witness.
How to use Holy Talisman Pieces in Cult of the Lamb
Each Holy Talisman requires four pieces to become whole. Once a Holy Talisman is complete, you can redeem it at the Chapel for a brand new Fleece. These Fleeces come with unique powers that can benefit the lamb. They include:
- Fleece of the Lamb: No bonuses, it’s the generic fleece you start with.
- Golden Fleece: You gain +5% to damage for each kill, but you lose the stacked damage once you take a hit. Also, all damage you take is doubled.
- Fleece of the Glass Cannon: Curses come with 100% damage and cost 50% less fervor than before, but you lose 50% of your health and 50% of melee damage.
- Fleece of the Diseased Heart: Every time you get a Tarot Card, you also get a Diseased Heart (though you can only have one Diseased Heart at a time). You will lose all of the items obtained during the crusade should you die.
- Fleece of the Fates: While all Tarot Card pickup locations are disabled, this fleece will give you four random Tarot Cards at the start of the run.
- Fleece of Fragile Fortitude: Red hearts are replaced with Blue Hearts at a 2:3 ratio, but you can’t pick up red hearts and restore health.
Each quest line that provides pieces comes with a max of four Holy Talisman pieces per character, and there are 20 pieces in total. This means there are just enough pieces in the world for your lamb to unlock every Fleece in the game.
Looking for more Cult of the Lamb content on GameTips.PRO? Check out Best Abilities in Cult of the Lamb.