Inspired by the original Person299’s Minigames V3 experience, Person299 Community created their own spin-off experience, Custom Minigames. In this experience, players can team up with, or compete against, friends from around the world as they take part in various, you guessed it, custom minigames! These minigames range in difficulty and can be voted on by players through the use of in-game Coins! So how do you earn coins quickly? Through codes of course!
Each Custom Minigames code below unlocks a varying amount of Coins, which can then be used to purchase exclusive pets, swords, chat tags, and more! If you’re looking for even more freebies, be sure to check back with this article regularly—we update this list as soon as new codes come out! If you find a code in the Working Codes section that seems expired, please let us know so we can remove it as soon as possible. Keep in mind, also, that you’ll need to enter each code exactly as it’s written or the experience won’t accept it!
If you’re looking for more Roblox content to browse while you wait for new codes, check out some of our related articles including Roblox developer Ripull of Ripull Minigames has left the platform or our Roblox Epic Minigames Code list!
All Custom Minigames Codes List
Be sure to keep in mind that Custom Minigames codes typically only last 48 hours, meaning codes are added and removed very quickly! If you want to get your hands on them, be sure to do so ASAP!
Custom Minigames Codes (Working)
Here’s a look at a list of all the currently available codes:
- MSC1100—Redeem code for 30 Coins
- MSC1140—Redeem code for 30 Coins
Custom Minigames Codes (Expired)
These codes are no longer available and can’t be redeemed!
- MSC1000—Redeem code for 40 Coins
- MSC999—Redeem code for an exclusive in-game chat tag
- MSC975—Redeem code for 20 Coins
- MSC960—Redeem code for 30 Coins
- MSC940—Redeem code for 10 Coins
- MSC930—Redeem code for 10 Coins
- MSC900—Redeem code for 30 Coins
- MSC888—Redeem code for an exclusive in-game chat tag
- MSC850—Redeem code for 20 Coins
- MSC800—Redeem code for 30 Coins
- MSC775—Redeem code for an exclusive in-game chat tag
- MSC760—Redeem code for 25 Coins
- MSC740—Redeem code for 20 Coins
- YYA671—Redeem code for 40 Coins
- YYA650—Redeem code for 30 Coins
- YYA640—Redeem code for an exclusive in-game chat tag
- YYA630—Redeem code for 25 Coins
- YYA625—Redeem code for 20 Coins
- CCY415—Redeem code for 30 Coins
- CY440—Redeem code for 30 Coins
- CY330—Redeem code for 50 Coins
- CY321—Redeem code for 40 Coins
- CY320—Redeem code for 40 Coins
- CY310—Redeem code for 20 Coins
Redeeming Custom Minigames Codes
How do I enter codes in Custom Minigames?
It’s easy to redeem codes for free rewards in Custom Minigames! To do so, simply follow the steps below.
- Launch the experience
- Click on the Shop icon located on the left side of your screen
- From the shop menu, select the Twitter bird icon
- Either type in or copy and paste any of the active codes from our list in the code text box
- Press the Enter key to redeem your free reward!
How do I get more Custom Minigames codes?
Because Custom Minigames codes are released so often, the best way to stay up-to-date on codes is by joining the Custom Minigames Discord and actively checking the milestone-codes channel. Codes for this experience are released based on milestone achievements, typically related to experience likes, meaning there’s no way to know exactly when new codes are released. Checking back with this article often and following the experience’s official Twitter account are also good ways to stay in the know with codes!
Why aren’t my Custom Minigames codes working?
Not all Roblox codes are active for the same amount of time, meaning some expire exceptionally quickly and may even become inactive after 24 hours or less! If you attempt to enter a code and it says Code Expired, that code is no longer active and, unfortunately, can no longer be redeemed. There’s nothing that you can do to fix this issue, the code is simply unobtainable. If you attempt to type in a code and it says Invalid Code, however, this means that you’ve likely mistyped the code or neglected to use the correct capitalization. If this happens, try to retype and re-enter the code once more, being sure to copy it exactly as it’s written!
What is Custom Minigames?
Similar to Ripull’s Minigames or Epic Minigames, Custom Minigames is a fun yet competitive Roblox experience where players participate in various minigames and try their best to come out on top! The winners of these minigames earn Coins, which can then be used to unlock crates. As mentioned at the beginning of this article, these crates can offer unique pets, swords, chat tags, and more! If you’re looking for a fun experience to try out with your friends, give Custom Minigames a go!
If you’re looking for codes for other games, we have a ton of them in our Roblox Game Codes post! You can also get a bunch of free stuff via our Roblox Promo Codes page.