Dragonite is a ranged All-Rounder featuring a balanced speed, endurance, and attack power, allowing it to fill multiple roles in Pokemon Unite. Dragonite excels at mobility and can play either ranged or melee. Below is a list of items and abilities that will create the best build when playing Dragonite.
- Dragon Breath
- Dragonite exhales a breath attack in a designated direction. If this hits an opposing Pokémon, Dragonite’s next basic attack becomes boosted.
- Dragon Dance
- Dragonite jumps to a designated direction, increasing its movement speed, basic attack speed, and the damage dealt for a short time. When a basic attack hits an opposing Pokémon, it reduces Dragon Dance’s cooldown. Using this move consecutively increases the damage Dragonite deals.
- Dragonite begins rampaging, dealing damage to opposing Pokémon in the area of effect. Triggers the additional effect of the last used boosted basic attack. Additionally, all basic attacks become special melee boosted attacks with increased attack speed. After Outrage ends, Dragonite is unable to act for a short time.
Related: All Hisuian Forms and Evolutions confirmed so far in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- Muscle Band
- Increases the damage of basic attacks.
- Focus Band
- When the Pokémon drops to low HP, it recovers a percentage of the HP lost for seconds.
- Weakness Policy
- Increases the Pokémon’s attack for a short time when receiving damage. This increase grows the more damage is received.
- Eject Button
- Quickly moves the Pokémon in the designated direction.
For more information on Pokémon, check out What is a Pokémon Nuzlocke – Soul Link Rules and Pokémon Go: Can Kyurem be shiny? Rates and how to get on Pro Game Guides.