With a new month comes a new Spotlight Hour schedule for Pokémon Go. On Tuesday, June 1, we saw Dwebble as the featured Spotlight Hour Pokémon. However, because of the way the days line up for the month, we get to see four more Spotlight Hours this month! The schedule below explains which Pokémon and bonuses will be featured each Tuesday.
Related: Fighting Pokémon Weaknesses & Counters in Pokémon Go
- June 1
- Featured Pokémon: Dwebble
- Featured Bonus: 2x Catch XP (any means of catching Pokémon)
- June 8
- Featured Pokémon: Abra
- Featured Bonus: 2x Catch Candy (any means of catching Pokémon)
- June 15
- Featured Pokémon: Slowpoke
- Featured Bonus: 2x Transfer Candy (transfer Pokémon by selecting Transfer on their page)
- June 22
- Featured Pokémon: Swinub
- Featured Bonus: 2x Evolve XP (evolve Pokémon by collecting enough XP and selecting Evolve on their page)
- June 29
- Featured Pokémon: Aipom
- Featured Bonus: 2x Catch Stardust (any means of catching Pokémon)
The best part about Spotlight hours is that the effects stack if you combine them with related items in your inventory. For example, if you use a Lucky Egg during a Spotlight Hour that features 2x Bonus Catch XP, then you will receive 4x Bonus Catch XP for catches made, instead of just 2x.
Did you know we cover the best weaknesses and counters for each type of Pokémon? Check out our guides to Fairy Pokémon Weaknesses & Counters and Electric Pokémon Weaknesses & Counters!
That’s all there is to know about the Spotlight Hour schedule this month! Be sure to check out our Pokémon Go Homepage for more great content, news, and guides.