Every Wednesday evening, Pokémon Go features a Pokémon for their weekly Raid Hour. The schedule for each month is typically released towards the end of the previous month. Sometimes these raids hours feature special bonuses for the players if they defeat the Raid boss. Here is each featured Raid Hour boss for February and their bonuses.
- February 2 Featured Pokémon: Regirock
- Special Features: Regirock caught from Feb. 1 to Feb. 9 will know the Charge Attack Earthquake.
- February 9 Featured Pokémon: Registeel
- Special Features: Registeel caught from Feb. 9 to Feb. 16 will know the Charge Attack Zap Cannon.
- February 16 Featured Pokémon: Normal Forme Deoxys
- February 23 Featured Pokémon: Defense Forme Deoxys
Related: Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Schedule for February 2022
During every Raid hour, the Pokémon featured for the week will have a massively increased spawn rate in 5-star Raids for one hour, which is always at 6pm to 7pm local time. This means that no matter where you are in the world, the Raid Hour will always start at 6pm for you. These Raid Hours will not only feature these special Pokémon, but they will also show up much more frequently.
That’s all there is to know about the Raid Hours this month!
Be sure to check out our Pokémon Go Raid Hour Guide for the best counters and strategies against the current raid hour Pokémon.