The City returns to MyCareer in NBA 2K23 with many new features that will make this mode even more enjoyable. This is where you’ll spend a lot of time while you build up your career as a talented basketball player. As in real life, you’ll take time off from playing to go shopping, talk to other people, and even play some street hoops. NBA 2K23 brings lots of new options and improvements to the City, such as:
- Affiliation Borough—this option is completely reworked.
- Dreamville Studio—Meet Grammy-nominated artist J.Cole in your quest to become popular in the City.
- Event Center—this building has a new design.
- Jordan Challenge Building—from here, you can play all Jordan Challenges in NBA 2K23.
- The Arena—a place where you can play MyCareer games, complete quests, and experience the atmosphere of pre-game activities.
- The Block—acts as the center of the City, offering lots of content in one place.
- The Theater—place for matchmaking games. Every Firday there will be new events to check out.
- Traversal Time—it’s now much more convenient to travel through the City thanks to Fast Travel stations.
The City will be very dynamic as the seasons return in NBA 2K23 MyCareer mode. This includes more rewards that change every six weeks. More details regarding Season 1 will be revealed when the game becomes available. NBA 2K23 is set to be released on September 9, 2022, for PC, PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
For more information on NBA 2K23, check out Everything we know about NBA 2K23 on GameTips.PRO.