MiHoYo’s stance on leaked Genshin Impact information is known by many, but they are ahead of the game this time. On their official Twitter account Paimon, they have shared three new upcoming characters potentially coming up next, even before leakers could share this information.
Of course, leakers knew this information, more so the names more than anything, but no character data showing off the cosmetics of the characters have been released. Well, until now, that is.
The next major update coming to Genshin is 1.6, which is not even released at the time of writing this article, and with a simple yet elegant move by miHoYo, the hype has been increased tenfold.
The characters that have been shared are the following:
- Yoimiya—Five-Star Pyro Bow user
- Fireworks are the highlight of the festival, and Yoimiya is Inazuma’s best pyrotechnician. Every display she planned turns out fabulously. —Kamisato Ayaka
- Ayaka—Five-Star Cryo Sword user
- “Miss Ayaka will personally take care of the most troublesome matters.” —An ordinary businessman from Hanamizaka
- Sayu—Four-Star Anemo Catalyst user
- Are you in a hurry to find Sayu? She is usually hiding in the trees in the afternoons. I have my own ways of finding her, so let me know if you need help. —Kamisato Ayato