The Deathblade is an Assassin class in Lost Ark. This class is one of the more overpowered classes and can make the game a lot less difficult for players. These are high-speed fighters with good range capabilities.
Best Deathblade build
The Deathblade has quite a few attacks at their disposal, and they’re all pretty good. Once you get close to an enemy, they’re basically dead meat. One problem is that they have far too little health, so if you’re ever swarmed, you’re in danger. To avoid being surrounded, builds should have a lot of melee and close-range attacks that also affect the immediate area.
|Skill||Skill Level||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
|Spincutter||10||Open Weakness||Quick Prep||Triple Spin|
|Dark Axel||10||Swift Fingers||Tenacity||High Axel|
|Soul Absorber||12||Swift Fingers||Fist of Darkness||Halve|
|Earth Cleaver||11||Push||Weak Point Detection||Earth Explosion|
|Moonlight Sonic||12||Fist of Darkness||Sustain Enhancement||Shade Sonic|
|Maelstrom||7||Orb Control||Dark Order||N/A|
|Blitz Rush||12||Vital Point Hit||Charge Enhancement||Shadow Rush|
|Void Strike||12||Orb Control||Fist of Darkness||Dark Explosion|
Once you reach level 50, you can start using Engravings. There are two Class Engravings for each class that slightly alter how the class functions. The Deathblade has Surge and Death Strike.
- Surge – Regardless of the number of Death Orbs you have, Surge will be cast at the max level of Surge Zero Form. When Death Trance ends, you’ll gain 5% of the Death Orb Meter for each Surge Enhancement effect you have.
- The Surge Enhancement effect stacks every 0.4 seconds up to 20 stacks when Arts is active, and skills other than Basic Attacks and Awakening Skills are used. Surge also increases the damage by 7.5%.
- With every upgrade, Attack Power is given a 0.5% boost.
- Remaining Energy – Art won’t consume Art Meter for two seconds when activated. Attack Speed and Move Speed goes up 6% on Surge. Atk. Power will increase by 8% or multiples of eight depending on your surge level for 30 seconds.
- With every upgrade, Attack Speed and Move Speed go up 3%, and Attack Power will increase to multiples of 10 (level 2) and then 12 (level 3).
Deathblade Awakening Skills
The cooldowns on Awakening Skills are extremely long, but they are extremely powerful. There are two unique Awakening Skills per class, but only one can be equipped at a time. Both of these attacks are very good, and either choice is pretty overpowered.
- Flash Blink – Pick a target and dash 12 meters toward it, dealing damage with your swords as you go. Enemies receive 1900 damage if hit and are sent into the air for 6452.6 damage. You can also pierce through Guardians with this skill.
- Blade Assault – Inflict 945 damage as you pull enemies in. Hold the hotkey to move forward while attacking enemies for up to 3800.7 damage.
- If you hit the Perfect Zone, you cause 1901.3 damage while grabbing spiritual blades. You’ll then throw them at enemies to cause 2852.0 damage and knock them away.
For more Lost Ark guides, check out Lost Ark – Striker Build Guide or Lost Ark – Sorceress Build Guide right here on GameTips.PRO.