Idle Huntress is gatcha role-playing game where you collect huntresses and use them to defeat enemies. This game has idle mechanics, so the battles are automated and ongoing, even if you’re not online. All you have to do is prepare your heroines and let them auto-fight.
The best way to speed up your progress is to redeem Idle Huntress codes. There are two types of codes: Mysterious codes and 14-digit codes. Most of the time, you’ll use Mysterious Codes, but we’ll let you know if we find 14-digit codes! The codes will help by giving you goodies, which can include the following:
- Crystals—premium currency
- Friendship Points—used for recruiting Huntresses
- Tala Coins—regular currency
- Recruit Ticket—used for recruiting Huntresses
- Private Letter—used for improving belongings
- Advance Gems—used to level up Huntresses
If you want to play the best idle mobile games, check out Idle Angels Gift Codes, Idle Heroes Codes, Idle Heroes of Light Codes, and Idle Champions Codes. These articles will help you be even more successful in idle games.
All Idle Huntress Codes List
Idle Huntress Codes (Working)
Here’s a look at all active Idle Huntress codes:
- jaganx—Redeem for 100 Advance Gems, one Gear Choice Pack
- ih2022—Redeem for 30,000 Tala Coins, five Recruit Tickets, and 100 Private Letters
- IHUNTRESS—Redeem for 100 Crystals and 100 Friendship Points
Idle Huntress Codes (Expired)
These codes for Idle Huntress no longer work.
Idle Huntress Frequently asked questions
Here’s everything you need to know regarding Idle Huntress codes.
How to redeem Idle Huntress codes
Redeeming codes for free rewards in Idle Huntress is easy. Just be sure to know which codes you are claiming. Shorter ones with a combination of letters and numbers are called Mysterious codes, and you can’t redeem them the same way you do the 14-digit ones. To redeem Mysterious codes, please follow these instructions:
- In the game, click on the Events icon on the right side of the main menu.
- In the Event menu, press the Mysterious Code button on the left side of the screen.
- In the text box, enter the code exactly as it appears in the list above.
- Press the Claim button to get your prize!
As for redeeming 14-digit codes, follow these instructions:
- In the game, press the Profile picture in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Press the Settings button (cog) on the right side of the menu.
- In the Settings menu, press the Redeem Code button.
- In the text box, enter the 14-digit gift code.
- Press the Confirm button to claim your reward!
How to find more Idle Huntress Codes?
Check out the official Idle Huntress Facebook, Twitter, and Discord pages for more information. But if you want to have all information in one place, bookmark this page and check it out often.
Why aren’t my Idle Huntress codes working?
To redeem codes, you first have to finish the game’s prologue. After that, you can enter the main menu and start claiming prizes. Keep in mind that Idle Huntress codes tend to expire quickly, so make sure to claim them as soon as possible.
If you find a code in the Working Codes section that has expired, please let us know so we can remove it as soon as possible. Another typical reason why codes aren’t working is a spelling error. To avoid this, check for typos when entering codes.
What is Idle Huntress?
Idle Huntress is a mobile game with role-playing and gatcha elements. It’s an idle game wherein even if you can exit a game, Huntresses will continue to fight. Your main goal is to gather the best heroines and train them so they can be as deadly as possible. Every Huntress has their own set of abilities and spells, so finding out which characters work best together is critical to success.
If you’re looking for codes for other games, we have a bunch of them in our Game Codes post! You can also get a bunch of free stuff via our Roblox Promo Codes page.