Snake is something of a timeless classic, which is precisely why Google made the snap decision to embed it into its browser a fair ways back. To play it, all you need to do is type Snake Game in the standard search bar, and it will pop up. Modding it, on the other hand, requires a few additional steps.
- Download the Google Snake Menu Mod from GitHub.
- Save the Moremenu.html file to your computer.
- Hit CNTRL + SHIFT + O to open up your bookmarks.
- Select the three dots on the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Import bookmarks.
- Import the Moremenu.html file.
- Rename the file to Snake Game Menu.
- Open the game in Google by typing Snake Game.
- Once open, click the Settings button (cog).
- In your bookmarks, click Snake Game Menu. This will add a selection of mods to the Settings slider.
Once you have enabled the mods for Snake Game, you will be able to play through a variety of maps, alter the speed, and toy with different cosmetics. To remove the mods, simply close the browser and reopen it, or delete the Snake Game Menu file in your bookmarks.
For more news and guides on Google, check out Google Stadia Games List – Launch Day Game Titles right here on GameTips.PRO.