Tower of Fantasy allows you to create your own character and explore the world. You can opt instead to play and appear as one of the many Simulacra, but if you play as your character, you are able to change your outfits. But you must first unlock them, which may leave you wondering how to unlock outfits in Tower of Fantasy.
All outs and how to unlock them in Tower of Fantasy
Most outfits are either unlocked through exploring the various regions of Aida or purchasing them with Tanium. Check out below to see how to unlock each outfit in Tower of Fantasy.
- Star Sand: Pre-registration Rewards
- Desperado: 1,280 Tanium
- The Mission: 1,280 Tanium
- Wasteland: First Pass Limited Rewards
- Operation Streamer: 1,280 Tanium
- Conquerer: Reach 85% Astra Exploration.
- Wasteland Wanderer: Reach 85% Banges Exploration.
- Scavenger Outfit: Reach 85% Crown Exploration.
- Roamer: Reach 85% Navia Exploration.
- Visitor in the Snow: Reach 85% Warren Exploration.
- Seaside Vacation: Summer Seabreeze Event.
A handful of outfits are also unlocked at the start of the game. You can change between any of your unlocked outfits as often as you wish, allowing you to dress for whatever occasion you find yourself in.
For more information on Tower of Fantasy, check out Is Nemesis worth rolling for in Tower of Fantasy? and Is the Pass or Collector’s Edition Pass worth it in Tower of Fantasy? on GameTips.PRO.