Sniper Elite 5 features a wide selection of weapons for your loadout, but most need to be unlocked. Some weapons can be unlocked by completing missions, while others require completing the tricky Kill Challenges during missions. Your loadout includes a sniper rifle, a secondary SMG, and a pistol. If you need help finding the best loadouts, first check out the best sniper rifle loadouts. Here is how to unlock all weapons in Sniper Elite 5.
How to unlock all Sniper Rifles
- Karabiner 98 — Complete the Kill Challenge in Mission 2 (Crush Friedrich Kummler with a chandelier in the ballroom)
- Gewehr 1943 — Complete Mission 3: Spy Academy
- M1A Carbine — Complete Mission 5: Festung Guernsey
- RSC 1918 — Complete the Kill Challenge in Mission 7 (Kill the target by dropping the V2 Missile on him in the wind tunnel)
How to unlock all Secondary SMGs
- Machine PIST.40 — Complete the Kill Challenge in Mission 1 (Kill the target with an explosion)
- Machine PIST.44 — Complete the Kill Challenge in Mission 4 (Kill the target with a rat bomb)
- Stengun MK2 — Complete Mission 6: Liberation
- Type 100 — Complete the Kill Challenge in Mission 5 (Bury the target in concrete)
How to unlock all Pistols
- MK VI Revolver — Complete Mission 2: Occupied Residence
- Model D — Complete the Kill Challenge in Mission 6 (Poison the target)
- Pistole 08 — Complete the Kill Challenge in Mission 3 (Use a stealth takedown on the target)
- Type 14 Nambu — Complete the Kill Challenge in Mission 8 (Kill the target using a Type 14 Nambu or a Type 100)
Unlocking all the weapons is very helpful for Invasion, multiplayer, and the campaign because you can customize each weapon further, making it possible to equip different loadouts for your exact style of play. After you unlock weapons during the campaign, try your luck using different loadouts in multiplayer deathmatches or invading other players’ games.
For more Sniper Elite 5 guides, check out How to unlock all character skins in Sniper Elite 5 on GameTips.PRO.