Kirby and the Forgotten Land launches on March 25, but you can download the demo either directly onto your Switch from the system’s eShop, or get it from the Nintendo Website. Either way, you’re in for the cutest dose of Kirby yet. Here’s how to do it both ways.
Download Kirby and the Forgotten Land demo onto your Switch
This is the easiest way to do it if you have your Switch handy.
- Select the eShop icon at the bottom of the Nintendo Switch main menu.
- Once you’re in the shop, search by selecting the magnifying glass icon.
- Begin typing “Kirby and the Forgotten Dreamland,” and select the game when it appears.
- Choose “Download Demo” and wait for the download to finish.
- Begin playing!
Related: Kirby and the Forgotten Lands Difficulty Modes, Explained
Download the Kirby demo from Nintendo’s Website
If you don’t have your Switch nearby, you can download the demo from your phone or computer while logged in to your Nintendo account. Follow these steps:
- Go to Nintendo’s website and log in.
- Navigate to the Kirby and the Forgotten Land pre-order page.
- Click the small, red “Download Demo” link. Your Switch will then download the demo with internet access if the console is connected to your account.
- Enjoy on your Nintendo Switch or Switch Lite!
Unfortunately, you won’t be able to carry your save data to the full game once it releases, but this demo is lush, fun, intuitive, and—above all—irresistibly cute. Check out Kirby’s Copy Abilities, new Mouthful Modes, and co-op play, and you’ll know whether this game is for you. HAL Laboratories can’t seem to bring Kirby any sooner.
For more on Kirby and the Forgotten Land, keep it here on Pro Game Guides.