Nintendo Switch Sports is the latest installment in the Nintendo Sports series. With it comes a new type of avatar with numerous customization options. But if you prefer the classic experience, you can play as a Mii. Here is how to play as a Mii in Nintendo Switch Sports.
How to use Miis in Nintendo Switch Sports
There are two ways to use Miis in Nintendo Switch Sports. You will be prompted to create your avatar when beginning a career and can do so then or at any time later. Here is how to use a Mii in Nintendo Switch Sports.
- Select a sport from the sport selection screen.
- Begin your career.
- In the avatar creation screen, select Body.
- Go to Miis and select one of your Miis.
If you have already begun your career and created an avatar, follow the steps below instead.
- From the sports selection screen, select Customization in the bottom-right corner.
- Navigate to the Body option and click it.
- Then, select the Mii option.
- Select one of the Miis you have created.
For more information on Nintendo Switch Sports, check out All sports in Nintendo Switch Sports, ranked and Should you buy Nintendo Switch Sports? – Review Roundup on GameTips.PRO.