To mine the various Massive Resource Veins in V Rising, you will need either explosives or the Bear Form. Using either the Bear Form or the Explosives will allow you to destroy massive resource veins and collect the ore. For explosives, you will need to plant them nearby and explode them by either hitting them with a melee or ranged attack. But for the Bear Form, you can simply break the massive resource by using its unique ability near the Resource Vein.
How to get Explosives in V Rising
If you want to get Explosives in V Rising, you will need first unlock the starter explosive by killing Clive the Firestarter. You can find Clive over at the Bandit Suflur Quarry. Killing Clive will unlock a Minor Explosive box. But before you can craft this Minor Explosive box, you will need to make the Alchemy Table. An Alchemy Table will cost the following resources:
- 12 Sulphur: you make Sulphur at the forge with Sulphur ore once you kill Clive .
- 16 Planks: You can make Planks by chucking Wood logs into the Sawmill.
- 100 Blood Essence: You can get Blood Essence by killing various enemies.
Once you have made an Alchemy Table, you can make and use the Minor Explosive Box to mine Massive Resource Veins with the following resources:
- 8 Sulphur: you make Sulphur once you kill Clive at the forge with Sulphur ore.
- 8 Planks: You can make Planks by chucking Wood logs into the Sawmill.
- 4 Whetstones: You can get Whetstones from looting chests or killing Bombers, Deadeyes, and Stalker enemies.
How to get the Bear Form in V Rising
To get the Bear Form in V Rising, you will need to find and kill the Ferocious Bear Boss at the Bear Cave. After killing the Bear Boss, you can use the Bear Form by holding Left Control and selecting it from the Vampire wheel.
For more on V Rising, we at GameTips.PRO have you covered with guides like How Crafting works in V Rising and How to raise Gear Level in V Rising – leveling explained.