Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel has cross-platform support and allows players to carry over their progress from one platform to another. Players can do this by linking their Master Duel account to their Konami ID. Follow the steps shown below to do so:
- If you don’t have a Konami ID, head over to My KONAMI website and create a new account by clicking on Register. Skip this step if you already have an account.
- Now open Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel app.
- Select the Submenu option in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Go to the Customer Support section in the drop-down menu and select Data Transfer.
- A new window with a bar code and a link will pop-up. Here you can set-up the transfer to your Konami ID.
- Scanning the bar code will lead you to the website where you can Login to your Konami account.
- You will have to verify your login by entering the code sent to your registered email.
Related: How to craft cards in Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel
Doing this will automatically link your Master Duel account to your Konami ID. Your progress is now saved and successfully carries over to other platforms. Master Duel is available on platforms including Android, iOS, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Microsoft Windows, and Switch.
Stay tuned to Pro Game Guides for more on Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel. In the meantime, head over to our article on – How to get Exodia the Forbidden One in Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel.