With the Valorant Global Championship for 2022 starting next week, Riot Games has announced special broadcast drop rewards for all the esports enthusiasts tuning in for the games. But, before collecting all the sweet gifts, you must connect your Riot Games account with your Twitch or YouTube account, depending on where you want to watch the matches, to become eligible for claiming. To do this, you must have an account on the respective platforms and authorize the interlink from your settings section.
How to link your Riot Account to Twitch
Firstly, you should have an account on Twitch to interlink both profiles. If you don’t have one on Twitch, create one and follow the steps below.
- Open Twitch and log in to your account.
- Click on the settings icon and head over to the Connections section.
- Find the Riot Games option from the list and press the Connect button. A new Riot login window will pop up. Provide your account details to establish a connection between both platforms.
- After a successful connection, a message saying “Your Riot Games account is connected” will be displayed under the Riot Games section.
How to link your Riot Account to YouTube
Like Twitch, you should hold a YouTube account to link both platforms.
- Open Youtube on your respective devices and click on the YouTube settings button.
- Now, in the settings, select the Connected apps and find the Riot Games option in the long list.
- Click on the Connect option adjacent to the name tag. After clicking, a new Riot login window will be present on your screen. Login with your account details and authorize the connection.
- Now, after interlinking, you are eligible to receive all the drop rewards from Riot Games on YouTube.
For more on Valorant, check out How to check Player Stats in Valorant – Tracker, leaderboards, & more or All Valorant Spectre Skins and how to get them on GameTips.PRO.