Learning and utilizing a variety of breathing styles is one of the most important parts of becoming a successful Slayer, which is why we’ve created the brief guide below that shows exactly how to unlock one of the four breathing styles available in the Demon Slayer-inspired experience Project Slayers—Wind Breathing. To check out our walkthrough on how to obtain this breathing style, continue reading below, or, if you’re looking for guides on the other three breathing styles, check out our walkthroughs on how to obtain Water, Insect, and Thunder Breathing.
What are the requirements to get Wind Breathing style in Project Slayers?
In order to unlock Wind Breathing, you’ll need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Be at least level 12
- Have at least 5,000 Wen
Where is the Wind Breathing trainer located in Project Slayers?
The trainer that you’ll need to speak to in order to unlock Wind Breathing is Jinger. To find Jinger’s location quickly, follow along with the images below.
- Head toward the entrance gate of the beginning town, Kiribating Village.
- From here, walk forward out of the town and follow the arrows on the images below
- As you follow our arrows, you should first pass the Naratia NPC…
- …and then pass an NPC standing near a horse
- To continue toward Jinger’s location, cross the bridge in front of you
- Once on the other side of the bridge, walk forward along the sand path until you reach two wooden ramps
- After climbing these ramps and reaching the cliff above, walk toward, and climb, the next ramp in front of you
- Follow along the sand path and climb the next ramp
- Now, walk forward along the sand path until you see a large staircase on your left
- Climb these stairs to reach Jinger’s Home and speak to him
All Wind Breathing training quests in Project Slayers
Before Jinger will teach you Wind Breathing, you’ll need to complete the following quests, all of which can be tracked by following the waymarker on your screen:
- Pull heavy boulder: Find and pull a designated boulder from one area to another
- Train accuracy for wind: Participate in a brief target training exercise by clicking on various small targets before they disappear
- Better your sword grip: Perform pushups at Butterfly Mansion by completing a QTE minigame
- Strengthen upper body: Use your sword to split a boulder by completing another QTE minigame
- Defeat Wind Trainee: Defeat the Senemi enemy
Looking for more Project Slayers content? Check out our recent guides on How to Reset/Change Your Race in Project Slayers or How to get more spins in Project Slayers here on GameTips.PRO!