Roblox Super Golf has an array of cool cosmetic skins for golf balls in the game store. But, one cosmetic skin that is not available in the store for purchase is the huge golf ball skin. The particular skin is a sort of an easter egg and requires you to earn the secret 2-badge to unlock the skin. To unlock the badge and skin in Roblox Super Golf, you will need to play the Grove map and target a Red mushroom in Hole 5.
Choosing the Map
As mentioned before, you need to play the Grove map to unlock the specific badge. Play any public/private server matches and reach Hole 5 of the map.
What should you do in Hole 5 of Grove?
After reaching hole 5 in Grove, follow the steps given below.
- After crossing the first turn in Hole 5, position yourself as shown in the image below. Use the signboard of Hole 5 for a pictorial reference.
- Now, center the ball in the middle of the ramp and look for a purple/violet-colored plantain flower on the right side.
Related: How to get the secret Snowman Golf Ball in Roblox Super Golf?
- After locating the flower, aim at the central part of the flower and swing your racket with full power. The power should be at 100% for any attempts.
- If you manage to hit a perfect shot, it would fly over the violet flower and hit the Red mushroom across the map.
- After hitting the red mushroom, both the badge and skin will be unlocked.
- Visit the store to equip the newly unlocked “Huge Golf Ball” skin.
Remember, adjust your camera settings to get a proper alignment for the shot. Keep messing around till you find a suitable viewing angle.
For more on Roblox, check out All Quirks in Roblox Project Hero on Pro Game Guides.