The Demon Slayer inspired Roblox experience Project Slayers invites users to become the strongest in the world and take down everyone who’s against them—whether this means working as a Slayer and protecting all that exists or turning toward the path of evil and fighting those who vow to do good, it is all up to you. Regardless of the path that you choose, however, finding and unlocking certain items is crucial to your journey. One of these items, the lantern, can be found detailed in the brief guide below.
How to unlock the lantern in Project Slayers
Unlike the straw hat item, the lantern isn’t obtained from chests. Instead, this item must be purchased from a certain NPC with Wen. This NPC, Kenzie, can be found in Kabuwaru Village and sells the lantern for 600 Wen. If you’re short on Wen and looking for a few helpful tips on how to earn more, check out our guide on how to earn Wen as fast as possible.
Where is the lantern in Project Slayers?
If you’re unsure where to find the Kenzie NPC and purchase the lantern, that’s ok! Simply follow along with the steps below to reach her exact location.
- Upon spawning into Project Slayers, locate and head toward the entrance gate of the beginning town
- From here, walk forward out of the town and follow the arrows on the images below
- As you follow our arrows, you should first pass the Naratia NPC…
- …and then pass an NPC standing near a horse
- To continue toward the lantern’s location, cross the bridge in front of you
- Once on the other side of the bridge, walk forward along the sand path until you reach two wooden ramps
- After climbing these ramps and reaching the cliff above, ignore the third ramp in front of you and instead climb up the sand pile to its right
- From the top of this sand pile, you should see a few buildings in the distance—this is Kabuwaru Village
- Enter this village and follow the NPC waypoint pictured below to find Kenzie’s location
- Upon locating and approaching Kenzie, press E to speak to her.
What does the lantern do?
While the lantern’s overall aesthetic is impressive, it doesn’t offer much in terms of massive gameplay changes. Its main purpose is very standard—to serve as a form of light when the map shifts from day to night. And while this may seem unnecessary, it does this task well, so we’d recommend purchasing one if you have the extra Wen!
Looking for more Project Slayers content? Check out our recent guides on How to Reset/Change Your Race in Project Slayers or How to carry in Project Slayers here on GameTips.PRO!