Fans of Twenty One Pilots are excited to know that they will host their first-ever virtual concert on the Roblox platform. To build hype for the event, players can earn a free cosmetic Twenty One Pilots Bandito Army Jacket! In the guide below, we cover the simple instructions for claiming the jacket and equipping it to your character.
Step One: Claiming the Jacket
This is the simple part of getting the Bandito Army Jacket, as it only requires you to claim it on the site. To do this, follow the instructions below.
- Go to the Bandito Army Jacket avatar item page: Roblox Bandito Army Jacket
- Make sure you are logged in to the site.
- Click the green Get button shown in the image above.
- Confirm your purchase (for 0 Robux) when the menu pops up to add the item to your Avatar inventory.
Related: Recent Roblox Promo Codes – Pro Game Guides
Step Two: Equip the Shirt
Now that you have the shirt in your inventory, you need to equip it. Equipping items on the Roblox website isn’t very intuitive, so we have provided instructions below.
- Navigate to your Roblox Avatar on the website by clicking on the Menu button on the top right and selecting Avatar or follow this link.
- If you just claimed the Bandito Army Jacket, it should be shown in the Recent tab. If not, filter through your avatar items until you find it.
- Select it to equip it to your character. Once you’ve done that, it’ll stay on!
You’re now ready to show off your style at the first-ever virtual Twenty One Pilots Concert Experience!
Want to see our massive list of codes for the huge selectin of Roblox games? Check out our List of all Games Codes to see how to get free stuff!