In Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4, players will get to unlock skins for various new characters from the Battle Pass, and one of them includes the Spider-Gwen outfit. The Paradise season brought a new boss to the island, and Chrome is taking over the entire map, one POI at a time. The Seven have disappeared from the map, and the Paradigm brought a few friends to combat the Chrome invasion. Here’s how to get the Spider-Gwen skin quickly in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4.
How to unlock the Spider-Gwen skin in Fortnite
The Spider-Gwen Skin is a Battle Pass Page 10 reward, which means players need to purchase the pass to unlock this outfit. Spider-Gwen is a Marvel Series outfit, and it can be unlocked with nine Battle Stars. However, you will have to unlock a ton of other cosmetics before reaching this page. You need to collect 90 rewards from the Battle Pass or reach Level 90 to unlock Page 10. All the rewards from the Battle Pass Page 10 are listed below.
- Banner Icon – 2 Battle Stars
- Web of Lies (Loading Screen) – 3 Battle Stars
- Mid-Swing (Spray) – 3 Battle Stars
- Good Game Gwen (Emoticon) – 3 Battle Stars
- 100 V–Bucks – 5 Battle Stars
- Meanwhile…(Back Bling) – 6 Battle Stars
- Gwen’s Spider Chute (Glider) – 6 Battle Stars
- Arachrobatics (Emote) – 7 Battle Stars
- Spider Snare (Harvesting Tool) – 7 Battle Stars
- Spider-Gwen (Outfit) – 9 Battle Stars
The Spider-Gwen outfit is inspired by Gwen Stacy’s costume from Spider-Man: Into The Spiderverse. The Battle Pass Page 10 has several cosmetics related to Spider-Gwen, and you can collect them all with Battle Stars which can be earned by completing quests and challenges every week. You can purchase the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Battle Pass for 950 V-Bucks. Similarly, players can spend 2,800 V-Bucks to get the Battle Pass with 25 levels unlocked.
Wondering what is new in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4? Check out Where is the Herald’s Sanctum in Fortnite and All new Weapons in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 on GameTips.PRO.