Players are able to earn in-game Dying Light 2 items by watching Twitch streams. The Twitch Drops can be obtained from Wednesday, February 2 until Wednesday, February 9. Players will be able to earn three items in total. In order to get these in-game items, fans will need to watch a total of 180 minutes worth of Twitch streams from a participating Twitch channel.
At each of the 60-minute intervals, viewers will be rewarded with one of the three items. Players will need to make sure their TechlandGG profile is linked to their Twitch account to get credit for watching the participating streams.
How to link Techland with Twitch
To connect all of these necessary accounts, follow the steps below:
- Visit the TechlandGG official website and click the Link Account button.
- From here, viewers will need to sign in to their TechlandGG account (or create one, if not registered).
- Once players are signed into a Techland account, they will need to merge the Techland account to their Twitch account.
- After doing so, users must connect the Techland account to yet another platform, aka Xbox, PlayStation, Steam, or Epic.
- Once this is done, players should be able to watch participating Twitch streams for the allotted amount of time and receive their rewards.
What items are featured in the Twitch Drop?
Three items will be featured in the Twitch Drops, two melee weapons, and a mask. The fireman’s ax, The Extinguisher, a machete weapon, Timeout, and a mask, Protective Mask, can be earned by watching Twitch streams for 60 minutes each item.
Related: Where to find White Crystal Cores in Dying Light 2
- The Extinguisher – Watch for 60 minutes.
- Timeout – Watch for 60 minutes. (Totaling 120 minutes)
- Protective Mask – Watch for 60 minutes. (Totaling 120 minutes)
Interested in Dying Light 2 and want to read more? Check out How the gear system works in Dying Light 2 on Pro Game Guides!