Cry Mutiny is a legendary heavy grenade launcher introduced in Season 18 of Destiny 2. For the past several seasons, there have been special seasonal weapons for Guardians to pursue by increasing their reputation with the three different organizations. This season just happens to be a grenade launcher that shoots flaming cannonballs.
Where to find Cry Mutiny in Destiny 2
Cry Mutiny is obtained by reaching Rank 16 with the Vanguard, the Crucible, or Gambit. Guardians can check their progress by visiting Commander Zavala, Lord Shaxx, or the Drifter in the Tower.
Cry Mutiny Curated Roll
- Adaptive Frame: A well-rounded grip, reliable and sturdy.
- Volatile Launch: Greatly increases blast radius while slightly decreasing handling speed and projectile speed.
- Mini Frags: Increases magazine size and reload speed while decreasing blast radius.
- (1 of 2) Incandescent: Defeating a target spreads scorch to those nearby. More powerful combatants and opposing Guardians cause scorch in a larger radius.
- (2 of 2) Demolitionist: Kills with this weapon generate grenade energy. Activating your grenade ability reloads this weapon from reserves.
- (1 of 2) Swashbuckler: This weapon gains increased damage from melee kills and kills with this weapon.
- (2 of 2) Vorpal Weapon: Increased damage against bosses, vehicles, and Guardians with their Super active.
- (1 of 3) Vanguard’s Vindication: Final blows with this weapon grant a small amount of health.
- (2 of 3) One Quiet Moment: Grants increased reload speed when out of combat.
- (3 of 3) Gun and Run: Rapidly defeating targets with this weapon grants bonus sprint speed. Guardians, powerful combatants, and high-value targets grant this bonus quicker.
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out Destiny 2 – The Grass is Always Greener raid challenge guide (King’s Fall Totems) on GameTips.PRO.