Blade and Sorcery is one of the most popular fantasy VR games on the Steam platform. While the title initially rose to fame due to its medieval setting and combat mechanics, it is the ability to install and experience custom mods that drive players back to the game each day. To install mods for Blade and Sorcery, you will need to download a suitable mod from any website and paste it into the mods folder.
Installing Mods for Blade and Sorcery on PC, explained
You can download the mods for the game from any website. We recommend using the nexusmod site, as there are lots of mods and the format is easy to install. After downloading any mod of your choice, follow the given steps below.
- Extract the downloaded .zip file using any extraction software on your system.
- Open your Blade and Sorcery installation folder. You can find the location by right-clicking the game on the Steam list and choosing the properties option. Now, select Local files and click on the browse button to open the installation folder.
- Navigate the installation folder, and reach the mods folder as prescribed, Blade & Sorcery -> BladeAndSorcery_Data -> StreamingAssets -> Mods.
- The folder will be empty if you don’t have any mods installed. Copy and paste the extracted mod files into the folder.
- Launch the game, and you can find your mods available to use.
Remember, you can install mods the same way on any VR app like Oculus.
For more Mod Guides, check out Best Torchlight 3 Mods or Best Mods for World of Warships on GameTips.PRO.