Valorant has endless crosshair customization options for players. You can create a crosshair of your preference by altering its characteristics such as color, shape, size, etc. For those of you wondering how to get a circle crosshair in Valorant, the step-by-step process is shown below.
- Run VALORANT.exe.
- Head over to Settings and then Crosshair.
- Select any color of your choice.
- Scroll down to Inner Lines and set values as the following:
|Inner Line Opacity||1|
|Inner Line Length||1|
|Inner Line Thickness||4|
|Inner Line Offset||2|
- Keep the Outer Lines setting to Off for best results.
- Apart from this, you can also get a Center Dot crosshair.
- Find the Center Dot option, which will be situated a few rows below the color settings, and choose On.
- Furthermore, you can customize the dot for several other settings like opacity, thickness, inner lines and outer lines just like the circle crosshair.
You can play around with these settings and find the best Valorant crosshair settings suited for you.
For more guides on Valorant, check out JasonR keybinds and crosshair settings in VALORANT on Pro Game Guides.