Call of Duty Warzone players has been facing the error code Savannah for quite some time. The error code usually arises when you try to join your friend’s multiplayer lobby. There are several solutions to resolve the error ranging from updating your game to deleting some configuration files in the game’s directory.
Updating your Game
The most effective fix for the Savannah error is to update the game with its latest patch. To update the game, follow the steps given below.
- Open your BattleNet client and browse for the game in the menu.
- After locating the game, click on it and check for the version.
- If you are not running the latest version, click on the Options button and select Check for updates.
- The client will automatically start downloading the current version of the game.
Related: How to Unlock TEC-9 and EM2 in Call of Duty: Warzone
Deleting Configuration Files
According to many Reddit users, deleting the following configuration files from the game directory will solve the issue.
- Locate and open your game’s directory. By default, it should be C:Program Files (x86)Call of Duty Modern Warfare.
- After opening, delete the following files, as shown in the image below.
- Now open your BattleNet client and select the game.
- Click on the Options button and select Scan and Repair.
- After repairing, launch the game, and the error would have hopefully resolved.
PlayStation & Xbox Fix
Unfortunately, there is only one available solution for fixing the error code Savannah on consoles. You have to update the game to its latest version through the platform network service.
If none of the above-prescribed methods solves your problem, you can always contact Activision Support Service to find further help.
For more awesome guides, check out the Call of Duty Section on Pro Game Guides.