After Ford spawns from Rasputin’s mind, the three aspects of his personality scatter throughout The Motherlobe, and getting them back together is integral to progressing in Psychonauts 2. Make sure you know how to round up these pieces or Ford’s personality.
Finding the aspects of Ford is an arduous task, so follow the steps below to piece together the broken Psychonaut:
Related: How to Glide in Psychonauts 2
- Head to the Mailroom to talk to the first aspect of Ford. He locks himself in the receptionist’s office and refuses to leave.
- Next, make a stop at Ford’s Barber Shop, look for a logo with a giant pair of scissors on a neon sign when leaving the mailroom. Once again, Ford’s locked himself in and can’t be retrieved until later.
- Finally, visit Astral Lanes, the Psychonaut bowling alley to confront the third aspect of Ford. He’s hunkered down inside and won’t budge.
- Return to Truman’s Grotto and talk to Truman Zonotto to gain full access to The Motherlobe.
- With full access to each area, Raz can open one of the locked doors and speak to Barbershop Ford. Head inside his head (Ford’s Follicles) and traverse his mind. The mind fragment is located at the end of this level. Just be careful around the mites littering the platforming path.
- Mail Clerk Ford requires a senior staff member to open the door to his office, so Raz has to get Nick Johnsmilth a spare brain before talking to this fragment.
- Once Nick Johnsmith has a brain, he’ll open the door and Raz can visit this aspect’s mind (Cruller’s Correspondence.) Complete the level to find another fragment of Ford’s mind.
- Bowling Ford requires a Senior League Membership card to visit, and players can grab this item from Compton Boole in the Quarry’s Psychoisolation chamber.
- With the Senior League Membership card, Raz can inspect the mind of this Ford (Strike City) and collect the final piece of Ford’s mind.
For more on Psychonauts 2, check out How to switch Psychic Abilities in Psychonauts 2 and Psychonauts 2: How to increase Psytanium Limit here on Pro Game Guides.