The Vespucci Job is your Rockstar Games regulated homage to the famous Italian Job. As always, GTA Online brings the A game in terms of missions and activities, and with this recent update there are now seven new Vespucci Job missions that you can do. So, let’s get started!
In order to start one of these matches you will need to:
- Load into GTA Online
- Open up the Pause Menu
- Click Online
- Click on Jobs > Play Job > Rockstar Created > Adversary Mode
- Then click on the Vespucci Job version which you want
Related: How Many Cars can you Sell a Day in GTA Online?
What is the Vespucci Job?
The mission itself is a match whereby players are divided into Two Teams, which are The Interceptors and The Runners. The Runners have to collect 15 checkpoints while being pursued by the Interceptors. The Interceptors then need to try stop the Runners by destroying them before they can collect all 15 checkpoints.
There are seven types to choose from:
- The Vespucci Job I: located in Del Perro, Morningwood, Richards Majestic and West Vinewood.
- The Vespucci Job II: located in Chamberlain Hills, Rancho, Strawberry and West Vinewood.
- The Vespucci Job III: located in Hawick and West Vinewood.
- The Vespucci Job IV: located in Terminal.
- The Vespucci Job V: located in Rockford Hills and West Vinewood.
- The Vespucci Job VI: located in Legion Square, Mission Row, Pillbox Hill and Textile City.
- The Vespucci Job VII: located in La Puerta, Vespucci Canals and Vespucci (Proper).
Now you have the where and the how, you just gotta the job done! Looking for more tips? Why not check out how to start heists in GTA Online?