The first Iron Banner of Season of the Haunted has arrived in Destiny 2. Alongside the removal of Power Levels, the introduction of Rift, and a new map, there is a new quest for Guardians to undertake. Lord Saladi—we mean Valus Forge hasn’t forgotten how to temper the iron in a Guardian since taking his new role on the Cabal War Council.
Forging Iron Quest Steps
- Complete a match in Iron Banner
- Complete a daily challenge
- Earn Iron Banner Rank points (300)
- Collect an Iron Banner engram from Lord Saladin
- Complete Iron Banner matches while wearing at least one piece of Iron Banner armor. Each additional piece grants extra progress.
- Speak to Lord Saladin at the Tower
Overall, it’s not a bad quest. It’s straightforward and forgoes all the pain that had been typically associated with getting a certain number of kills with different weapons in previous quests. It’s the Goldilocks of quests—not too little that it’s over within a few hours and not so much that it can’t be completed in the week that Iron Banner is here.
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out Destiny 2 Duality Dungeon Walkthrough – How to complete each encounter on GameTips.PRO.