The Foundation is one of the most famous characters in the Fortnite universe. In the current Chapter 3 Season 1, The Foundation boss NPC is at the center of the game as there is an exclusive skin based on him, and he also holds the only new mythic MK-7. To get the mythic MK-7, you will need to beat and eliminate The Foundation NPC present on the Sanctuary Landmark. You can kill him using your regular weapon. But sometimes can get tricky due to his long health bar and aggressive nature.
Where is The Foundation on the new map?
The Foundation NPC boss is present in the middle section of the Sanctuary landmark. Use the below image for pictorial reference.
Tips and Tricks to defeat The Foundation NPC boss
- Land at the Sanctuary and collect any assault rifle or SMG at your disposal. If you find a sniper rifle, it’s a great bonus. Also, remember to stock up on any essential items like bandages,med-kits, and potions.
Related: All new Anime skins coming to Fortnite Chapter 3
- You can locate The Foundation NPC roaming near the central footpath of the outpost. Before you start shooting on him, remember to take a high ground either by building or standing near the top of buildings adjacent to him.
- Start your combat with a sniper rifle, land shots till you have bullets. At least try to break his shields with your sniper rifle. If you don’t have a sniper rifle start with your primary weapon.
- Once you start attacking him, he will retaliate by firing at you or throwing boulders. Also, he will instruct other sentry soldiers to eliminate you. Take advantage of your high grounds and buildings to evade such retaliation.
- Always keep jumping from buildings to buildings and hide when you need to heal or reload. Don’t get close to him and always deal in long-range fights.
- Throw any flash grenades or firefly jars at your disposal to slow him.
- Now, switch to your secondary weapon and start shooting at him in intervals. You can kill him after shooting couple of rounds with your secondary.
- After eliminating him, he will drop the Mythic MK-7 for your use.
Remember, the above method works in any game mode of your choice.
For more on Fortnite, check out Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Complete Guide — Challenges & Information on Pro Game Guides.