Our Gwent Crimson Curse Spoilers Card List will feature every card from the newest Gwent expansion! There will be over 100 new cards added in this first expansion for Gwent, they will broken out into 31 neutral cards and 14 faction cards for each faction! This will hopefully open up some new archetypes in the game and refresh the meta.
The Gwent Crimson Curse expansion will be coming out on March 28th, 2019! That’s not too far from now, so we’re going to be seeing a ton of new cards being revealed in the near future. We’ll be updating this post as much as possible with all of them, so bookmark this post and check back often!
New Keywords for Gwent Crimson Curse
- Bonded: Trigger this ability if you control a copy of this card.
- Deathblow: Trigger this ability if this card destroys a unit.
- Purify: Remove all statuses.
- Berserk: Trigger this ability when this unit is at half or less than its base power.
- Formation: If played on the melee row, gain Zeal. If played on the ranged row, boost self by 1.
- Assimilate: Boost self by 1 whenever you play a card that is not from your starting deck.
- Harmony: Boost self by 1 whenever you play a Scoia’tael unit with a unique primary category.
- Bleeding: Status that damages a unit by 1 on its turn end.
- Shield: Status that blocks the next instance of damage dealt to a unit.
- Poison: If a unit has two Poison statuses, destroy it.
- Dominance: Trigger this ability if you control the highest unit.
- Vitality: Status that boosts a unit by 1 on its turn end.
Gwent Crimson Curse Card List
There are going to be over 100 new cards in this set, they will broken into 31 neutral cards and 14 faction cards for each faction! I will sort these out better as we get more cards revealed, but for now here’s the ones that have been shown.