Good Medicine Is Hard to Come By is a Genshin Impact Daily Commission that can be accepted in Aaru Village. You can get it by chance by setting your Commission location to Sumeru in the Adventurer’s Handbook. It has three variations: do any of them correctly to unlock an Achievement and do any of them incorrectly to unlock a follow-up Commission.
How to unlock the Doctor’s Handwriting Sumeru Achievement in Genshin Impact
Once you get the Good Medicine Is Hard to Come By Daily Commission by chance, head to Aaru Village to speak with the village doctor named Maruf. He’ll ask you to pick up medicine from Zakariya, the doctor at “Bimarstan” in Sumeru City. Speak to Zakariya to get a set of instructions based on Maruf’s concern, then relay them to Maruf in Aaru Village.
There are three medicine recipes. Try to remember a keyword from Zakariya to make sure you provide Maruf with the correct steps:
- If the patient can’t see well, relay this prescription to Maruf:
- A high flame first, and then a low flame.
- Until the soup deepens in color.
- If the patient has a headache, relay this prescription to Maruf:
- Brew on a high flame throughout.
- Until the ingredients float.
- If the patient has a stomachache, relay this prescription to Maruf:
- Brew on a low flame throughout.
- Until the ingredients turn mushy.
If you relay any of these correctly, you will unlock the Wonders of the World Achievement called Doctor’s Handwriting. Meanwhile, if you have already unlocked this Achievement, we recommend intentionally picking the wrong answers to unlock the follow-up Commission called Good Medicine Is Difficult to Make, which will appear the next day.
Check out our guide on All Sumeru Daily Commissions related to Achievements in Genshin Impact to obtain more hidden Achievements in the nation of wisdom.